Belkin F5D9230-4 v3
Wireless G+ MIMO Router
Resetting the device to factory defaults via the reset button or web configration interface sets the SSID to Belkin_G_Plus_MIMO_180170 (even though the SSID in the SSID field on the web configration interface says Belkin_G_Plus_MIMO_XXXXXX [where XXXXXX is the last three octets of the wireless interface MAC w/ upper case letters]). The SSID setting fresh from the factory is unknown.
- Success with Belkin F5D9230-4! - OpenWrt Forums
- Belkin F5D9230-4 v3000 - OpenWrt Forums
- Belkin G + Mimo router - is it supported? has anybody tried it? - OpenWrt Forums
- Belkin F5D9230-4 v3000uk support? - DD-WRT Forums
- Belkin F5D9230-4 V3100 RDC x86 - DD-WRT Forums
The power adapter included with the device in the US is a Rong-Horng Electronic RH41-1200500DU.
|Rong-Horng Electronic RH41-1200500DU (more)|
|Input: 120 VAC ~ 60 Hz, 0.133 A|
| Input connector: NEMA 1-15P|
Style: large, vertical
|Output: 12 VDC, 0.5 A|
| Output connector: barrel (center +)|
OD: ?? ID: ?? LEN: ??