For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
The PCIe connector for this device is proprietary
- (see external links below for more info).
The antenna connector used for this card is presumed to be MHF4.
- This module is using the following components...
- Broadcom BCM4331 (BCM4331KML1G [P21],
- different chip pkg. from the standard BCM4331KMLG)
- w/ 2 Skyworks SE5515 Dual Band Front End Modules (FEMs)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE5019T 5GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE2598L 2.4GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- Broadcom BCM20702 rev.A3 Bluetooth SoC (USB)
This is the wireless module for at least the...
- Apple MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (2012)
- Apple Macbook Pro 15" (Retina, A1398) (MC975, MC976)
Teardowns w/ module visible
- (Apple MacBook Pro 2012 w/ Retina display)
- Skvo notes the pinout of the proprietary connector used on tonymacx86 Forums
- (HOWTO) 2012 Retina Macbook Pro and openSUSE Linux on SUSE Linux Forum
- (lspci dump [sans subsystem])
- C. Huang on Quora notes BCM4331 as used for the Apple MacBook Pro 2012
- Thread on applelife.ru w/ lspci dump (and subsystem)
- Subsystem appears to be 106b:00ef
- The 20:C9:D0 OUI used in this entry is per the module depicted in the above photo..