For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
AirStation AC866 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
"P/N: 141852220024J R01 RoHS" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This device uses two Skyworks SKY85803 Dual-Band FEMs.
- Expected to ship early 2013, street price of $69
Per Buffalo's (~ 310 MB) driver archive...
- The Broadcom' driver is the following version in each of the OS specific directories...
- 126.96.36.199 (dated 11/06/2012) in the XP directory
- 188.8.131.52 (dated 10/29/2012) in the 7 directory
- 184.108.40.206 (dated 11/16/2012) in the 8 directory
- The USB ID for this device is 0411:022a.
- The driver cites the following additional USB IDs...
- 0411:0222 - noted as the WI-U2-400D
- 0a5c:bd1d - presumably the default BCM43526 USB ID, likely used by the Tenda W900U