For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
Per a disassembled unit...
- "MIB100GS_V01" and "109-501-4500" is silkscreened on the WiFi module (soldered to the Mini PCI retaining clips...).
- "WUBB105GM_V01", "109-501-6700", and a date code of 0335 is silkscreened on the bridge board.
- There are two unpopulated headers - J25 (likely including CPU data lines, can connect to external UART) - 20 pin and J1 - 12 pin
- The MC connector is attached to a breakout board (Buffalo logo, "AR2C-BA", and 0334 date code SSed on it) w/ another antenna and a U.FL connector connecting it to the radio.
- "WL280ANT_V05", "109-700-0201", and a date code of 0336 is silkscreened on the standalone antenna.
This device has a coaxial power connector (w/ plastic sticker covering it) and a recessed unlabeled button.
According to Tom's Hardware, the device is based on the BCM94333U reference design (BCM4333 + BCM4306+BCM2050).
Per this FatWallet forum thread, the retail price seems to have been $49.99.