FCC approval date: 26 April 2011
(Est.) release date: August 2011
UPC: 747464118468 (UPC DB, On eBay)
Country of manuf.: China
Power: 12 VDC, 1.5 A
Connector type: barrel
CPU1: Atheros AR7242 (400 MHz)
FLA1: 32 MiB33,554,432 B <br />262,144 Kib <br />32,768 KiB <br />256 Mib <br />0.0313 GiB <br /> (Macronix MX25L12845EMI-10G × 2)
RAM1: 64 MiB67,108,864 B <br />524,288 Kib <br />65,536 KiB <br />512 Mib <br />0.0625 GiB <br /> (Nanya NT5TU32M16C6-25C)
Expansion IFs: USB 2.0
USB ports: 1
Serial: yes, 3.3V TTL
WI1 chip1: Atheros AR9283
WI1 802dot11 protocols: bgn
WI1 MIMO config: 2x2:2
WI1 antenna connector: U.FL
ETH chip1: Atheros AR7242
Switch: Atheros AR8316
LAN speed: 1G
LAN ports: 4
WAN speed: 1G
WAN ports: 1
Stock bootloader: U-Boot 1.03 PB93
Stock FW OS: Linux 184.108.40.206
For a list of all currently documented Atheros (QCA) chipsets with specifications, see Atheros.
AirStation HighPower N300 Gigabit Wireless Router
- Product page (US)
"WZR-HP-G302HV2", "21514W302HV21A1 Rev: A0-2", "03000611122010A"
- are silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This device appears to be manufactured by Cameo.
The default SSID appears to be the wireless interface MAC address
- (no delimiters, upper case hex digits).
The device probably uses AR9287 for the WiFi chip.
On the OpenWrt wiki
- Revision A1A0 and WZR-HP-G302H A1A0 (Japanese variant)
- WZR-HP-G302H is Japanese market name for WZR-HP-G300NH2,
- and seems to have slightly different WiFi chip, Atheros AR9283-AL1A.
- "WZR-HP-G302HV2" and "21514W302HV21A2 Rev:A2" is silkscreened on the board.
- Revision B0A0 (marketed as N300 HighPower Gigabit) WZR-300HP
- This board, marked "WZR-HP-G302HV2 Rev:A3", is nearly identical to
- the other revisions, and the same image appears to flash successfully.