Dual Band 3×3 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 1 Module
- Get the latest Updates from Compex Systems: Link
Possible B4:82:C5 OUI for this card, in general, or a targeted use module..
Product Key Features
- Qualcomm Atheros QCA9880 (V2) - XB140 Reference Design
- 2.4GHz max 21dBm & 5GHz max 20dBm output power (per chain)
- 802.11ac compliant & backward compatible with 802.11abgn
- 3×3 MIMO Technology, up to 1.3Gbps
- Mini PCI-Express 1.1 Interface
- 4.9GHz Operating Frequency Option Available
- Supports Spatial Multiplexing, Cyclic-Delay Diversity (CDD),
- Low-Density Parity Check, Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC),
- Space Time Block Code (STBC), (LDPC) Codes
- Supports 802.11d, e, h, I, k, r, v time stamp, and w standards
- Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Cards are individually calibrated for Quality Assurance
- Supported by OpenWRT with ath10k driver on WPJ344/WPJ558/WPQ864
|Item Code||Chipset||Card Information|
|WLE900VX 7AA000S||QCA9880||3×3 802.11ac 2.4/5GHz PCIe Mini Card|
- This card is reported to have some incompatibilities with many notebook BIOSes.
While on some motherboards the card works fine, on some motherboards it only shows in
the PCI device list only after a warm boot, and on some others platform it will never work
- Compex did not find a solution yet - Compex support forum
- In some cases, this can be mitigated by taping pin 20 of the module (as demonstrated on X61t with Middleton's BIOS). This is because the BIOS will leave the RFKILL pin (pin 20) at high-voltage while booting.