For a list of all currently documented Realtek chipsets with specifications, see Realtek.
Wireless-AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi USB 3.0 Adapter
"1246-01000119-50U" and "USB-AC56 V1.4" appears
- to be silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
This adapter is using two Skyworks (SiGe) SE5003L1
- High Power 802.11ac (5GHz) WLAN Power Amplifiers.
- The other RFICs may be from Epicom..
The USB ID for this device is found in the driver set for Edimax EW-7822UAC.
- Warning: The ASUS USB-AC56 adapters sold in the EU do not support channels higher than
- 140 under Windows 10. There are no relevant settings to configure, so the only solution is
- to return the adapter. Adapters sold directly by Amazon (US) do not have this limitation.
- Featured in SmallNetBuilder's AC1200 USB WiFi Adapter Roundup
- Images and stuff on The Tech Revolutionist
- dongle form factor, RP-SMA connector w/ external 5dBi antenna