For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
AirStation Extreme AC1750 Gigabit DualBand Wireless Router
- Product page (JP)
"P/N: 141911720001J R0B1" appears to be silkscreened on the main board.
"141911620001J" and "PATENT PENDING" is silkscreened on the antennas.
Additional info, per the FCC internal photos...
- The 5GHz radio is using three Skyworks SE5003L1 5GHz PAM.
- The 2.4GHz radio is using three Skyworks (SiGe) SE2605L PAM.
- The capacitors appear to be from TAICON.
Default settings and SSID patterns (which appear to be Buffalo-A-XXXX
- and Buffalo-G-XXXX) are from the FCC manual.
The power adapter shown in the FCC documents is an Asian Power Devices
- APD DA-48Q12 (100~240VAC 50~60Hz 1.2A max. -> 12VDC 4A)
- Buffalo WZR-600DHP2 • Arcadyan WG9116H22 (BCM47081A0)
- Buffalo WZR-900DHP • Arcadyan WG9116H33 (BCM47081A0)
- Buffalo WZR-1166DHP • Arcadyan WG9117EAC22 (BCM4708A0)
- Buffalo WZR-1750DHP • Arcadyan WG9117GAC33 (BCM4708A0)
- Buffalo WZR-D1800H • Arcadyan WA9116BAC33 (BCM4706)