For a list of all currently documented Broadcom chipsets with specifications, see Broadcom.
N300 Wireless Gigabit Router
OEM: Foxconn (Hon Hai) U12H172T00/U12H172T99
FCC photos show the device with a Broadcom BCM4718A1 WiSoC, BCM4331
- wireless chip, and a W9751G6JB-25 RAM chip. This is completely wrong.
- Techdata: Netgear WNR3500L v2 on OpenWRT
- DD-WRT supported (r28112 and above)
- OpenWRT trunk isn't supported: kernel 2.6 omit needed NAND flash driver, work in progress
- Tomato supported
- Firmware by Vampik (Ru), based on the firmware by lly и theMIROn, based on the firmware «by Oleg».
- On the DD-WRT forums
- On MyOpenRouter forums
- How to Install Third Party Firmware on Netgear WNR3500Lv2
- Quick Review and Specifications of Netgear WNR3500Lv2
- OUI of A0:21:B7 pictured in these router screenshots
- Netgear WNR3500v1 • WNR3500 • U12H092T00 (Marvell)
- Netgear WNR3500v2 • WNR3500V2 • U12H127T00_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500v2(VCNA) • WNR3500V2VC • U12H127T70
- Netgear WNR3500U • WNR3500U • U12H136T00_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500Lv1 • WNR3500L • U12H136T99_NETGEAR
- Netgear WNR3500Lv2 • WNR3500LV2 • U12H172T00/U12H172T99
How To Identify Which Model Router You Have
After spending an hour researching the variants of the Netgear WNR3500 family and their
- specs prior to a purchase, I realized this would he handy to post up somewhere.
So, I thought I'd table it up and share it, since there wasn't a concise guide anywhere
- on the web already. Hopefully this will help some people out!
|No||2 int.||N300||4x GbE||GigE||Blue Antenna LEDs on top||PY307300074|
|No||4 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE||"V2" marked under orange LAN ports,
smaller housing, no antenna LEDs
|4 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE||WNR3500U/WNR3500L Marked
below yellow WAN port
|2 int.||N300||4x GbE||GbE||Below yellow WAN port WNR3500L v2||PY310400153|