Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wireless-N Multifunction VPN Firewall
This device uses a Cavium ECONA ARM SoC.
- "YYP00D-1.6" is silkscreened on the main board.
- "CK7794V-0" and "YYP00N0B-1.0" is silkscreened on the wireless module in the FCC photos.
- This device's board seems to be near-identical to the Cisco RV180 (non-wireless model).
- The Switch in this model is assumed to be the same.
- "YYP00C-1.6" is silkscreened on the RV180 board.
- Single ESMT M14D5121632A-2.5B (64MB) RAM chip
- used despite a place on the board for another.
- Cisco models comparison
- Cisco RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
- Review on SNB • PPage • FCC ID: P27-RV120W
- CPU: Cavium CN5010 @300MHz
- Broadcom BCM5325 FE switch
- 64 MB of RAM and 16 MB of flash
- Broadcom BCM4322 802.11bgn
- 2.4GHz radio (mini-PCI module)
- CPU: Cavium CN5010 @400MHz
- Broadcom BCM53115 GbE switch
- 128MB of RAM and 32MB of flash
- Broadcom BCM4322 802.11abgn
- 2.4/5GHz radio (mini-PCI module)